Pages

Monday, December 19

a vintage christmas....x

after days of promising to decorate the house for xmas the baubles were finally unwrapped on saturday....i always love unwrapping them from the layers of tissue paper & bubble wrap & always forget how many beautiful ornaments i have, each one holding a different memory; baubles bought in anthropologie on trips to new york, baubles received as gifts from friends & i always forget that i have so many.....

my mum & dad still have all the baubles from when we were children & {somewhere in the house} i still have a suitcase of baubles that adorned my grandparents tree each year. i love the look of my baubles, burnished gold, glass & opalescent, but next year maybe i'll have a nostalgic vintage xmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x