Pages

Friday, September 17

vintage portland x

arrived in portland last night, and despite it being very dark, very late & very rainy. was very excited to be here. very lucky & staying at the *ace hotel*, which is, well, just ace!

first day of shopping today (we only have two & a little bit, so think we're going to be very busy!), but really hoping to pick up some gorgeous vintage finds.....a little bit like these below from *littlebyrdvintage* an etsy seller from portland....


have a wonderful friday
xx

2 comments:

  1. Sharon, you have a lovely blog, I am glad I stumbled upon it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like vintage stuff and just things that have some history they are attractive for me.

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x