Pages

Saturday, February 6

paris windows....x

have had a busy but good week at work.....resulting in very very little blogging time....have finally had chance to download some of my paris photos, well the ones from my camera at least....there are more, but still working out how to download from my new phone!

lovely paris shop windows.....

this was such a lovely window
a gorgeous shift wedding dress of lace layered over a pleated chiffon dress
with
a mini me bridesmaid dress to match
x

the prada shop on rue saint honore was divine
stunningly simple beautiful clothing
and am in complete love with the new handbag range for spring10

x

i think this was fendi
well, whoever it was they had great windows...such fun
great icecream colour mopeds & bubble cars with brides falling out of them, over them, into them

x

my saturday is currently quite misty & rainy, but in a way i don't mind that
till tomorrow
xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my these are beautiful. I love the pink scooter helmet combination.
    It must have been so much fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these pics are dreamy...im so glad your back, I was on the verge of emailing you or something after the last post being je suis malade and then you not being around...I didnt because I thought you may think I was a bit of a weirdo what with not 'actually' knowing you! : )
    but your back - hooray : )i love ur blog xx

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x