Pages

Thursday, January 28

123 elysees...xx

paris was lovely...weather was so cold, but bright & sunny at the same time...didn't find the time to do half of the things we wanted, but found some gorgeous new shops & saw lots of lovely things...

the hotel we stayed in was one of the nicest i've found in paris....how can you go wrong with pistachio, lavender & candy pink velvet covered sofas & chairs, a huge feather covered lightshade in the lobby, and a path of led lights embedded into black&white tiles and worn wooden flooring...

123 elysees
123 rue de faubourg saint honore
paris


more tomorrow
xx

2 comments:

  1. I just returned from Paris and you're making me miss the place! Maybe except for the cold :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, can`t wait to hear more about you trip :)

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x