Pages

Sunday, November 15

odd molly x

i love *oddmolly*.....their website alone is just so much fun and lovely to look at.....and the clothes are joy, unashamedly girly, beautifully embroidered & embellished, gorgeous colours & detailing you find on only the most considered of clothing ranges.....my wishlist this season would include....

butterfly embroidered smock dress

indy dress
in
khaki rose print
or cream butterfly print

pink smock blouse

all images from *odd molly*

have spent an incredbly quiet sunday thinking about xmas
about cards.....handmade or bought ones?
about decorations.....save & use last years, or splurge & buy new ones
xmas trees.....real or artificially kitsch
and
fairy lights.....how many are too many

hope you've had a lovely weekend whatever you chose to do
xx

3 comments:

  1. oh those butterfly dresses are so cute! me likey! I too have gone into xmas mode (spent £50 today on glass bauble decorations and a new tree. oh dear) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are amazing...thank you for sharing I am running over to visit! xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are these, especially the pink blouse.
    Delightfully girlie.

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x