Pages

Saturday, February 21

shopping list saturday.....x

hello & welcome to my first saturday shopping list.......high tea is something of a tradition here in hong kong, and if i've got time on a sunday i love going along to the Penninsula for high tea in the lobby, it's just so ladylike & special.....
....so today's shopping list is inspired by "teatime"

rose tea by sophieisobeldesigns.....sophie was the first to follow my blog, and i love her broaches & artwork....x

pearls & teaparties by curiousnomad.....this lovely print uses one of sophie's broaches....x

tea cosy with vintage buttons by lullabiesandlace....how cute is this....x

enchanted teatime by afancifultwist....beautiful collage piece....x

pretty in pink teaparty necklace by polkadotpancake....i love this it is so cute....x

teatime necklace by theprincessbowtique....would look lovely worn with the pink teaparty necklace....x

and finally

alice in wonderland charm bracelet by rosecreekcottage....i adore charm bracelets....x

the saturday shopping list was started by fancy picnic so hop on over there to take a look at everybody elses lists.
enjoy the rest of saturday & hope you've got lovely plans for sunday....x

6 comments:

  1. i love the tea cosy!
    what a great list especially since it is your first!
    welcome ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I had some tea inspiration for my shopping list too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see you have joined us on Shopping List Saturday. Thanks so much for including my Rose Tea artwork amongst all these delightful pieces. I just love anything inspired my tea! Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are lovely! I love tea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome!!!
    It feels like spring has arrived with your list. Really lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, what a great list to start with!! Lovely choices...lovely to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete

hello.....
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your thoughts on my thoughts so please scribble your comments here
take care, sharon x